1. You are responsible for your dog.
2. All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times outside of the spa.
3. As a courtesy to other clients, please wait for the previous client to get their dog to the car before entering the spa. You are welcome to walk your dog outside before entering the spa.
4. Please pick up after your dog. Bags are provided for your convenience and may be disposed of in the covered trashcan.
5. Please potty your dog before massage and/or hydrotherapy sessions.
6. Please limit food consumption for your dog in the 4 hours prior to hydrotherapy sessions.
7. If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, or if you must cancel your appointment for any reason, you must provide us with the courtesy of at least 24 hours notice so that we may reschedule your appointment time to someone else.
Appointments can be cancelled online 24/7 or by calling our office during business hours. All appointment cancellations requested in less than 24 hours prior to the appointment are subject to a $25 late cancellation fee.
8. If for any reason do not come to your scheduled appointment without prior cancellation, we reserve the right to refuse any future treatments. If you will not be able to make your appointment, please be sure to cancel or reschedule your appointment for a later time in advance. If you have to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason, you may do so online 24/7 or by calling our office during business hours. All appointment no-shows are subject to a $25 service fee.